The benefits of an LLC in Florida
Besides the sun and sand, there are some serious reasons to consider Florida over other states in the US:
- A good image internationally: unlike other states like Delaware or Nevada, Florida enjoys a good image internationally.
- Easy access from Europe: Orlando, Miami, and Fort Lauderdale airports serve the largest cities in Europe daily.
- Access to the South American market: Florida is the gateway to the Caribbean and all of Central and South America. In addition to an extensive English/Spanish bilingual community, all major South American cities are serviced by air from Florida daily.
- Reduced taxation: there is no income tax in Florida, no tax on goods in transit, no property tax on inventory, no tax on goods produced in Florida, etc.
- Real on-site activity: we have our own business center located 15 minutes from Orlando Airport and 20 minutes from amusement parks. In addition to the registering of your company, our center offers a co-working space.
- A city still in full development: new terminal in 2019 (South terminal), high-speed train between Orlando and Miami in 2018 (Brightline Express), 500,000 students, new StarWars Park at DisneyWorld in 2019, etc. The city welcomed 120 million visitors in 2017 ensuring the development of the city and new investments. When Amazon installed its fulfillment center, it created 1,500 local jobs.
- Family Travel: Since you have to travel to Orlando anyway to open your bank account, you and your family can enjoy Orlando’s many amusement parks and attractions, not to mention world class beaches and resorts.
Create an LLC in Florida: the highlights
- The local economy is strong and growing
- Rich in technological and commercial innovations
- A regional hub for a broad range of industries
- Competitive corporate tax rates following recent tax reform
- Zero taxation if the activity of the company is not directly related to the USA
- No exchange of tax information with foreign countries
- Choice of tax regimes applied to the company
- A successful banking network
- Open an on-site bank account in less than an hour
- Availability of credit cards
- Convenient Internet banking services that are immediately operational following the appointment with the on-site bank
- The steps of company set up are done remotely
- The process of registering an LLC in the USA is quick and easy
- The freedom in the writing the operating documents of the company
- A clear law with abundant jurisprudence
Why create your LLC in Florida rather than Delaware?
Are you going to create an LLC in the United States (Limited Liability Company) but are hesitating between Florida and? For your offshore company, we recommend you choose Florida instead. Indeed, creating an LLC in Florida rather than in Delaware has many advantages:
- Company creation and monitoring costs are higher in Delaware than in Florida;
- The economic situation in Florida is ideal and attracts a large amount of investment each year;
- In Florida, your business will be taxed at a rate of 5.5% if your net profits exceed $ 50,000. However, even in this situation, the investment remains advantageous because you have the possibility of deducting your income from your net profits. It’s very beneficial, because in Florida you do not pay income taxes.
- Finally, unlike Delaware, Florida does not have the image of a tax haven. To give a serious image to your offshore company, it is better to create an LLC in Florida.
Feel free to contact us if you want to know more about creating a Florida Limited Liability Company.