Free Online Accounting Software
We offer installation, set up, and basic training for billing and accounting software to help you keep track of your company. This offer is included in all our packages and the use of the software is free.
This software allows you to:
- Issue your invoices in accordance with local regulations.
- Register your paid invoices and receipts (including scanning them via a dedicated application on your Android and iOS compatible smartphone).
- Register your bank statements (via file import) and to facilitate bank reconciliation.
- Facilitate the financial monitoring of your activity: see unpaid invoices, issue statements of account by customer, immediately check your cash flow, etc.
The software is online and requires no maintenance or update. It is accessible on all media (computer, tablet and smartphone).
We include a training session (via Skype / phone) and a short guide in PDF format that we will email to you to explain the basic operation of the software, i.e. how to issue an invoice, record an expense, import his bank statements. We pre-configure your account with the name of your company, address, registration number, etc. so that it is ready for use as soon as your company is registered.
The proper use of the software will make it easier to maintain professional accounting and therefore greatly reduce the cost of preparing the company financial statements at the end of the year (50% discount, see prices for accounting).
Receiving Credit Card Payments
The billing software offers a credit card payment module that allows you to:
- Receive credit card payments: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover;
- Directly link these payments with your billing software and facilitate bank reconciliation through integration;
- Set up recurring payments by credit card (subscriptions, automatic payments, etc.).
The cost is 2.9% + 30 cents per transaction. Payment is credited to the company’s bank account within 2 business days.
Import Bank Statements Automatically
The software allows you to import your bank statements automatically by connecting online to your bank in the USA.
This greatly simplifies the work of bank reconciliation so you can identify unpaid debts more quickly and facilitate end of year accounting.